Barista Level 1
Whether you are a Barista or interested in becoming one, Barista Level 1 course provides you what you need in order to feel confident behind the espresso bar! As a Barista, your responsibility is to make coffee beverages, which mean espresso and espresso-based drinks. But often, you come across other like tea or chocolate drinks that you have to prepare. All this in a short time and in the right way!
Take a look of what we will cover:
- Coffee species and varieties
- Roast degree and how it affects the taste
- Coffee freshness and storage
- Coffee equipment
- Espresso machine and grinder
- Grinder calibration and dosage
- Espresso ratio and ideal extraction
- Milk & milk foaming techniques
- Espresso menu - recipes
- Brew techniques
- Brew methods and brew devices
- Tea - varieties and preparation methods
- Cocoa - varieties and preparation methods
- Hygiene and safety practices
- Equipment cleaning & maintenance
- Full beverage menu & practice
As part of the seminar, you will receive a Create notebook and a pencil to keep notes!
Last but not least, at the end of the Barista Level 1 seminar you will take exams.
How to Book the course
You can either book the course online by following the steps on the form. Otherwise, you can pay via bank transfer or cash by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For cash payments a 50% deposit is required to secure your booking.