There are SO MANY Aeropress ratios and recipes out there. Is there one that beats them all? Learn everything you need to know about Aeropress in this 3-hour Aeropress Workshop.
Using an AeroPress Original coffee maker is simple, but there’s a few key things to remember. We share recipes, tips, experiments and best practices where we delve deeper to:
- Ηow to find the desired grind size for your coffee
- Is there a right way to press the plunger? Does it affects the extraction process?
- Which is the best recipe?
- Water temperature & Time: what do you need to take care of?
- What brewing factors actually matter with this method?
- Let's deep dive on some world championship recipes! ! !
After completing the Aeropress Workshop, you will be able to know how each parameter affects the final result in the cup and make your own recipes.
You can bring your own Aeropress if you want :-)
How to Book the course
You can either book the course online by following the steps on the form. Otherwise, you can pay via bank transfer or cash by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For cash payments a 50% deposit is required to secure your booking.
If you are not a fan of Aeropress, then check all the other courses available at Create Tasting & Trainin Experience center